Bella's Sad Bowl of Soup
A sad bowl of soup is my life,
now that Edward is gone.
I'm like a zombie, I'm filled with strife.
Alas! I can't go on.
His sparkly face is far away,
I can't see his topaz eyes.
Why did he leave? I wanted him to stay!
Now my only friends are flies.
A sad bowl of soup is my life.
I sit alone at home.
I write dumb poems, I play my fife.
I cry and refuse to roam.
A sad bowl of soup is my life.
Just one big sad bowl of soup.
Edward's Emo Pain-rage.
My life is now a darkened sky,
for without Bella there is no light.
Even thoug hI left her I just want to sigh,
and cry. And possibly even die.
She jumped off a cliff and died
all because of my sparkliness.
I can't live without that clutzy human.
So the Volturi is where I shall go,
and end my life that is so sullen.
I know that everyone shall miss me
and my sparkly bod.
Especially that kid named Todd.
My life is just a dark abyss
So, I leave my Bella without even one last kiss!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment