My brother is a stupid pansy
I have a "brother" Edward,
and sometimes I wish he was Deadward.
All he does is hate himself
and brood and drive his shiny car.
Let's all hope he goes far away in that car.
He goes to meadows all alone
for hours.
Which is kind of girly.
And his emotions! Don't get me started!
Oh, crap. I almost killed his human girlfriend.
Here we go again with all his self-loathin'
The many woes of Edward C.
Oh me!
Oh my!
How I wish I could cry!
Oh Bella, why?!
Why did you jump from that cliff?!
I see no reason.
Regardless of the fact that I left you!
but sigh!
How shall I live without my bella?
and woe is me for me hair
has lost it's shiny sheen!
And I can see no reason for living
if I can't be the most beautiful vampire of them all.
I see only one solution to all
my tearless cries, and sighs....
of my heart.
I will die,
Volturi here I come!
Goodbye world I've gone
to rejoin my sun!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment